Friday, June 08, 2007

Gonna do a quick update cos im really sleepy. Hahs. Went cycling again today with my xiao clan and this time, we went further. Went all the way to pasir ris. Almost died ! Hahs. Fell down on the road, and i almost got hit by a motorbike, luckily i leg fast hand fast =D Lols.. But on the other hand, i wish i did get knocked over, so i`ll get to see who really cares for me. ;x Booya !

Went tampiness first because i had to wash my wound, ate because i was feeling dizzy due to starving myself. After filling our stomachs and stuff, headed to pasir ris to find stacy`s friend. Talked awhile and we headed back to srgn to drop off the bikes. Cabbed home, bathe and stuff and now here i am blogging :D

Might be heading to geylang to eat tmrw, but thats if we wake up early. Not very sure bout the plan yet. Hahs. Next mission of cycling would be to lower pierce reservoir or maybe macritchie. Not very sure ! Teehee..

Anyways, no pictures of me today, but pictures of my poor leg ! Abit only, but its darn fucking pain and everyone knows sammie is afraid of pain ! :( Boo !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My 'beautiful' fat legs ! Hahaha


Ohh, i found a photo of myself !
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TADAH ! Haha. @ stacy`s place waiting for xiao des & xiao hwee ! Haha. Slow pokes ;x

Aites, im done blogging.
Sayonara, adios, ciao, tata, zai jian, bye ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home